WORK WITH THE BIGGEST & THE BEST
Excited by the prospect of managing complex IT projects for some of the world’s greatest organisations? Want to work with the top experts in the industry?
Join our Projects Practice at Computacenter and you’ll feel right at home in an environment where you can work with freedom and flexibility in a team that is open, supportive and always on hand to help – as if they were family.
We’re proud that Computacenter is a place where people matter and we are also proud of our managers who are advocates for their people, helping them to power their personal development and enabling them to reach their full potential.
We may be international in our reach and reputation, but we’re local enough for you to make a difference and influence what we do and make a real impact!
OUR SCALE & BREADTH
- Computacenter sources, transforms and manages technology in 70 countries worldwide
- We have over 16,000 people across the globe
- We have over 400+ Project Management professionals working across our workplace, data & analytics, cloud & data center, networking and security practices
- Our Projects Practice team spans the UK, Germany, France, Belgium, US, Netherlands & India
- We are committed to maintaining our professional standards, so all our Project Managers are all professionally qualified and our Practice is Accredited by the Association for Project Management
Our Project Management professionals are shaping the digital future by enabling success for some of the most exciting global organisations.
Our People, Who Make IT Happen
At Computacenter, our success is down to our greatest asset - our people, who make IT happen. We interviewed some of them whilst they were working from home, asking some questions you might not expect!
A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE MATTER
Our business may be about technology. But first of all, it’s about people.
Although Computacenter is a large company, our can-do culture means that we have the attitude and agility akin to a start-up!
You’ll have the flexibility to work in a way that suits you. How, when and where to work? That’s for you to decide – as long as it meets the project and customer requirements.
Support will always be on hand when you need it, but you’ll have the autonomy when you don’t. You’re fully trusted to do the right thing for your customers.
From the day you join, you’ll become part of a strong, close-knit specialist community that you can rely on.
A community that collaborates together, learns together, and of course celebrates together!