Digital transformation, putting your people at the centre
Working with regional government to seize the digital opportunity
Computacenter helps regional government achieve their digital ambitions, empowering users and maximising impact with a user-centric approach, transparent costs and guaranteed outcomes.
EXPECTATIONS UP, BUDGETS DOWN – DELIVERING MORE FOR LESS
Regional government is under pressure to improve service delivery and meet the changing expectations of citizens, all while reducing expenditure.
Electronic patient records. Smart cities. Online transactional services. Computacenter understands the digital roadmap for regional government and can help NHS trusts, police forces and devolved government administrations maximise the opportunities and minimise the challenges of digital transformation.
Take a look at our video to find out a little more about how we do this
Digital Me, our user-centric approach, puts our customers and their users at the centre of all we do, working in partnership with your stakeholders and ICT department. We mobilise workforces. We digitalise workplaces. But most importantly, we deliver on our promises.
By partnering with Computacenter for digital transformation, regional government can meet their digital agenda, empowering their users, streamlining their service delivery and improving the citizen experience, all while reducing cost.
OUR CREDENTIALS FOR THE JOB
- Computacenter has over 30 years of experience working with the public sector. Our ICT expertise ranges from cloud and the datacentre, to networking and digital transformation of the workplace.
- Computacenter puts the customer at the heart of our business, working with a wide range of customers across the public and private sector.
- A British company with global presence and reach, Computacenter is featured on all major government ICT procurement frameworks, including Technology Services, G-Cloud, Technology Products 2, NPS Framework (Wales) and Digital and Technology Services (Scotland)
- We consistently achieve green’ status for compliance and cost transparency during our annual audits and the Whitelane European IT Outsourcing Report 2016 places Computacenter first for customer satisfaction rates for end-user services in the UK, and third across Europe
- We’re investing in the UK’s future with our Future Talents programme, which includes IT apprenticeships, STEM outreach in schools, and a prestigious graduate programme